- We recognise that we are all shaped by our cultural background, which influences how we interpret the world around us, perceive ourselves and relate to other people. You don’t need to be an expert in every culture or have all the answers to be culturally aware; rather, cultural awareness helps you to explore cultural issues more sensitively. The Program allows participants to explore other cultures, in this instance Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, including cultural issues with sensitivity and respect.
- Tailored recruitment to ensure workforce sustainability
- Improved identification of current and required skill sets in order to meet the organisations needs
- Assistance to improve overall quality and effectiveness of service provision and improve organisational outcomes
- Provide a greater capacity for professional development and learning
- Provide improved career pathways and recognition for employees
Enhancing workforce capability
- Proactive development of internal mentoring relationships
- Provision of support, guidance and encouragement for employees
- Succession planning and talent management programs
- Implement and support learning and development programs
- Development and support for human services Ensuring adequate rewards, promotion and recognition
Development of Organisational Policies and Procedures
- Identification of organisational development needs/priorities
- Development and revision of policy and legislation to ensure effective and efficient functioning of organisations
- Effective negotiation to create sustainable change and innovation in work practices
Development of Reconciliation Action Plans (RAPs)
- Identification of how an organisation can commit and contribute to reconciliation in Australia
- Development of an action plan for an organisation to commit, implement and measure practical actions that build relationships and create opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- A grass root holistic exercise, assistance, and referral program designed to help Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of all ages. It’s all about forming good habits, guiding by example, acknowledging our achievements and being inclusive. This holistic support assists individuals not only overcome their personal barriers but thrive in their professional pursuits.