OMEO Plant Hire has the ability to provide you with an extensive range of plant and tipper hire for both short or long-term projects Australia wide.
We have an array of high quality, fully compliant machinery that is up to date and fitted with the latest technology. All our machines are regularly checked and tested to ensure that they remain in premium condition. You can expect nothing but the best plant and tipper hire when it comes to OMEO Plant Hire.
Our expertise spans across a number of different project types including land development, roads, rail, bridges, pipelines, mines, quarries and other earthmoving specific projects. we have also serviced some of the countries’ largest infrastructure projects and are renowned for providing a cost-effective, high quality and reliable solution to meet all your needs.
At OMEO Plant Hire, we have a range of equipment for any type of job including excavators, tippers and steer loaders.
- 5 tonne to 20 tonne Excavators (Wet or Dry)
- 6 tonne to 9 tonne Tippers (Wet or Dry)
- Skid Steer Loaders (Wet or Dry)
Our brand has a great reputation within the market and we have vast experience working on medium –large scale projects. We also have experience working with Tier 1 companies supplying plant operators on major infrastructure projects. Our plant operators will synthesize with your teams onsite to achieve outstanding results for any project in Sydney and beyond. Whatever your plant hire needs, we have a pool of reliable, experienced and fully ticketed machine operators to meet them.
OMEO Services provides complete construction services and over the years we have forged many long- term relationships through collaborations with residential, commercial, and industrial infrastructure clients throughout Australia.
OMEO Plant Hire team can complete land clearing and demolition projects ranging from small residential sites to larger commercial and development sites.
In all aspects of land clearing works, we work together with clients, local councils and surrounding property and road users to minimise environmental impact
Why we are different?
When we work with clients, like you, it’s a true partnership. We treat your business like it’s our own and ensure we understand both the project scope and your operational needs. This is what our clients tell us we do best:
- Reliable 24/7 service to customers – Our clients’ benefit from a 24/7 emergency plant hire service that is available 24 hours a day, every day, with an immediate response guarantee
- Highly Skilled and Compliant Plant Operators – All OMEO Plant Hire Operators are fully licensed and experienced to ensure you receive a professional and reliable service at a price you can afford.
- Increased productivity – OMEO plant hire is all about quality: quality machine hire and quality results. Second best is never an option. Our management system is certified against the quality standard ISO 9001:2008, promoting a culture of customer satisfaction and continuous improvement. With our quality plant hire, you’ll enjoy increased productivity and exceptional results.
- Flexible, ‘can do’ approach– At OMEO, our ‘can do’ attitude ensures we always go the extra mile, delivering over and above your expectations and tailoring our service to meet your needs for any project and in any situation where you require plant hire, quickly at an affordable price.
- No disruption to your business – Avoid downtime and interruption to your project deadlines knowing we will always respond quickly to your needs, listen to your requirements and execute them perfectly.